In case you're wondering, here's what happens when you place an order with me -
1. Happy dancing, elation, gratitude, lots of warm fuzzies and excitement!
2. Your new jewels spend some time on selenite to energetically clear them.
3. I make an information card to come in the box with your baubles. It contains all the info you read about your piece on the website listing.
4. Your jewelry is charged with reiki, a blessing is said for you, and more gratitude is given because I am truly thankful for your business.
5. Everything is beautifully gift boxed and put in a fun purple bubble shipper (unless international - then it's boxed).
6. I print out some postage and it heads to the post office.
There's never an invoice inside because that's emailed.
Orders generally ship next business day with USPS First Class mail and they're insured.
Most orders are received 3 - 4 days after shipping. There is an option for priority mail during check out.
You will receive an email with tracking info once a shipping label is made.
For INTERNATIONAL orders, please contact me. I will send you a PayPal invoice. Please make sure that your PayPal shipping address and phone number are correct.
At certain times of the year, I am able to accept custom orders. Please ask. (Customs are always closed from Oct - Jan.)
I ask for 50% non-refundable deposit to start work, as I will be using that to purchase the materials and also have already begun investing my time into resourcing and design. I work very hard to make sure that my customers really love their piece so don't worry.
I send updates in .pdf form with pictures so that we have visuals to discuss. Typically there are 2 updates - 1 to show materials and a partial draft of the piece to make sure we are on the same page. And the 2nd with the finished piece to review.
The final payment is due prior to shipping. Shipping is always insured.
Refunds & Exchanges
I really want you to love your new jewelry. I make jewelry with intentions for healing, empowerment and spiritual growth. How you feel about your piece, my company and me matters to me. If you are unhappy with your piece, please let me know right away via phone or email. Let's figure it out together.
If your package arrives damaged, please take photos and save the packing materials. Contact me via phone or email to start filing a claim. Relax, remember it's insured.
Returns must be received in 2 weeks. Return shipping is paid by customer. If items are received in original condition, the customer will be refunded excluding shipping. If there was a free shipping promo, shipping deduction will be $5.95.